As Creaviser we made a hotel web design for Canela Cave Hotel, a unique hotel with the magical atmosphere of Cappadocia. This project has been a collaboration and result that we are really proud of. Canela Cave Hotel offers an accommodation experience that combines history and luxury, and we have done our best to design a website that can reflect this special experience. CanelaCaveHotel.com has been carefully designed to fully reflect the warmth, history and quality of this unique hotel.
The site has a user-friendly and simple interface. While this interface highlights the services and facilities offered by the hotel in detail, it has also been designed to make reservations as easy as possible. There is also a section that provides information and recommendations for visitors who want to explore the hotel’s surroundings.
In the visual design of the website, we used organic tones and motifs that highlight the natural and historical atmosphere of the hotel. The visual selections highlight the hotel’s unique appeal, while the overall site design allows users to easily access the information they need about the hotel.
Working with Canela Cave Hotel was an extraordinary experience for us. Throughout the project, we had the opportunity to understand our customer’s vision and expectations and to meet these expectations in the best possible way. This website demonstrates that Creaviser is not just a web design company, but a business partner that can add value to its clients’ goals and vision.
- Modern and Creative Design
- Ultra Responsive Structure
- Retinal Resolution
- Social Icons
- Custom Color Options
- Image Slider
- Parallax Effect
- Animated Page Transitions
- Clean Coding
- Ajax Contact Form
Check out the corporate website that we have prepared with an elegant as well as a modern design approach!
- Company Name: Canela Cave Hotel
- Sector: Tourism
- About: Located in the center of Cappadocia, our hotel welcomes you, our guests, with its seven rooms designed differently from each other, a decent restaurant serving lunch and dinner, and social areas. The mansion, where local families lived in the period, was bought when it was abandoned and its restoration started in 2004 and was completed in 2009.
- Bootstrap 4